Spaces Reservation Calendar
The Spaces Reservation Calendar View is designed to provide an organized broad-view of the reservations in your system. This also includes any SignUp events that are occurring in rooms designated for mediated reservations. Typically, this Calendar View feature is used by staff to see a "high-level" at-a-glance availability of times that can be reserved in your system.
Accessing the Reservation Calendar View
You can access the Spaces Reservation Calendar View by locating the Reservation Calendar subsection under your Spaces product menu (Dashboard > Spaces > Reservation Calendar)
Features of the Reservation Calendar
1. The "Month" tab demonstrates that you are on the "Month" view of your Spaces Calendar. In future releases, additional view options will be available for selection here (ex. "Week" view and "Day" view).
2. "Locations" search filter options can be selected based off of Location or even down to the Space. Choose option(s) and select the "Search" button.
3. "Options" search filter options can be selected based off of Approval, Pending, Paid, Not Paid, and SignUp Events (if you subscribe to the SignUp calendar software). Choose option(s) and select the "Search" button.
4. "Keyword" searches on a reservation's Org Name (Patron Name if Org Name is not set), Description, and Space name.). Input in a keyword, input another search selection (if applicable) and select the "Search" button.
5. Month selection and Month Carousel (click on month name or click on carousel arrows).
6. Denotes what week of month for a given row in the calendar grid. In future releases, selecting this label will be another way to navigate to the upcoming "Week" view.
7. If you have the SignUp calendar software, SignUp events display in the calendar view and designated with a blue vertical line.
8. Spaces reservations display in the calendar view alongside a green vertical line.
9. Holiday/Emergency closings display in the calendar view and are designated with a red vertical line.
10. Select the + icon to create a reservation for that specific day. You will be directed to the add reservation workflow.
11. Clicking on a Spaces Reseervation or SignUp Event in the Calendar View opens a fly-out that reveals additional details on the item selected. A Spaces reservation fly-out will contain either the Organization or Patron name that made the reservation request. Clicking "View More" on a Spaces reservation will direct you to the reservation details page. The "View More" on a SignUp event will direct you to the event details page in SignUp.
12. Clicking on the empty part of the date cell in the calendar view opens a fly-out of the day's SignUp events and Spaces reservations listed in chronological order.
|Posted - Wed, May 19, 2021 at 4:13 PM. This article has been viewed 697 times.|
|Online URL: https://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=776|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)