Data Migration from Room Reserve to Spaces
What data will be migrated from Room Reserve to Spaces?
If you are an existing Room Reserve customer and are migrating to Spaces, you need to know what data will and won’t cross over to your new system.
The following fields will import into your new Spaces system.
- Branches (locations)
- Mediated rooms (spaces)
- Mediated combined rooms (spaces)
- All standard hours
- Current/future reservations
- Recurrences of current/future reservations
- Organizations with current/future reservations
- Patrons with current/future reservations
Please be aware of the following items which are not migrated from Room Reserve.
- Unmediated rooms (spaces)
- Past reservations, patrons, and organizations (Note: You can and should run reports in Room Reserve on the data you will be losing)
- Patrons with only past reservations
- Organizations with only past reservations
- Equipment data of any kind
- Stipulation questions
- Fees ("costs")
- Alternate room hours
- Patron address information
- Room contact information
- If your library has received custom code work in Events, this custom code work will not be ported to SignUp
- Notes fields (Room Notes or Internal Notes)
- Applicable To: Admin Users
- Attachments: No
- Summary: A list of what fields will translate from Room Reserve to Spaces
|Posted - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 4:32 PM. This article has been viewed 7399 times.
|Online URL: https://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=627
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)