Booking a Room For a Patron in Spaces
In Spaces, you can click the Reserve Space button on the initial page of the software after logging in as an admin level user to make a patron reservation.
(Optional) Second, click the Recurring drop down to create a recurring reservation.
Click the Search button.
A list of available spaces will appear below. Only rooms where a green bar is displayed are available for booking on the time and date selected. You can choose whether or not to hide unavailable spaces.
The color codes on space's time slider tell you about space's availability.
- Gray: Space is unavailable.
- Dark Pink: Location is closed or there is a conflict between the desired time and space availability.
- Light Pink: Space is available for this time slot, but there is a conflict with part of the reservation.
- Green: Space is available to be booked.
- White: This time has not been selected, but is available to be booked.
- Light Blue underline: This time is not available to be booked, there is a SignUp event.
- Orange underline: This time is not available to be booked, there is a Spaces reservation.
Once you have found the correct time and date, click the Pick Me! button to continue creating the reservation.
Fill out the patron request form.
Currently, the fields to complete are:
All fields except "Phone Number" are required with the following caveat:
If the patron is not affiliated with an organization, No Organization must be selected from the Organization drop-down list as Organization is a required field.
If the user already has an account, his or her name will appear in an auto-fill list as you type in any given field. Click on the name to associate the reservation with the existing user account.
|Posted - Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM. This article has been viewed 21621 times.|
|Online URL: https://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=543|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)