Patron Accounts in Spaces
When a patron goes to make a reservation in Spaces, he or she must create a user account in order to complete the reservation request.
Patron accounts can be created from the link at the top of the patron page, or when they come to reservation screen.
The patron account must be associated with an email address. The patron will then receive confirmation in their email box. They can click the link in the confirmation email and their account will be validated and active.
Patrons supply the following information (all fields are required except Phone Number and Primary Branch):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Password (to access the account)
- Phone Number
- Primary Branch (if applicable)
Once a patron has verified his or her account and logged in, they have several options. If the patron navigates to "My Account", he or she can:
- edit his or her personal information
- join or create an organization if patron side organization creation is enabled
- view his or her reservation history
- request a new reservation
- Applicable To: All Users
- Attachments: No
- Summary: An overview of the creation and use of the patron account.
|Posted - Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:45 PM. This article has been viewed 3089 times.
|Online URL: https://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=541
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)