Signup Event List Widget
To use the SignUp Event List widget, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Download the attached zip file and extract the files "eventListWidget.html" and "eventListWidget.css."
2. Open the .html file in a text editor and edit the following line:
3. Replace the portion highlighted in red with: [your url]/signupadmin/eventsxml.aspx
4. You can use URL switches to configure what is displayed and how it is displayed. The highlighted portion of the example below shows how to add URL switches. Everything after the "?" are URL switches.
Example: [your url]/signupadmin/eventsxml.aspx?dm=html&startdate=2013-6-1&enddate=2013-7-31
5. Refer to the following link for a list of URL switches available: http://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=482
6. You can also edit the .css file provided to customize the look and feel of your widget.
You may have a need for running two list widgets on one page (separate "Adults" and "Children" feeds, separate "ongoing" and regular events, etc.) Download the attached "dualEventListWidget.zip" to view example code of how to implement multiple widgets into one page.
Please note that Evanced's support is limited to the functionality of the Event List widget and the way it looks independently. Evanced does not provide support for installing the widget on your site, nor does it provide support for the widget's design after installation on your site.
|Posted - Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM. This article has been viewed 47926 times.|
|Online URL: https://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=526|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)