Tiered Prize Messages Setup for Prizes Won for Each Level
This article shows how to setup a prize message; to show on the logged-in patron home page and let them know about the prize they won for completing each level of reading in Summer Reader. Staff members have access to complete this setup.
- From your Summer Reader staff home page (after logging in), click on the
little wrench icon next to the program in question.
- Scroll down to primary prize settings area on the program setup page.
- Click Prize Configuration button from there.
- Find the sentence that reads "Click here to add prize level messages",
then click it.
- Enter your prize level messages one at a time saving each time. Notice the tags you can use on the right hand side.
- You can now get rid of the default message, if you wish, that shows in the Prize message
field to the top of the Prize Configuration page/Prize Message tab. Just make sure to keep the tag that reads ^HighestPrizeLevelMessage^.
This will instruct the system to use defined prize level messages instead.
Article ID: 229
Created On: Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM
Last Updated On: Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Online URL: http://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=229