Spaces Admin Dashboard and Main Menu
Upon logging into Spaces, you will arrive at the Spaces Admin Dashboard.
The menu bar is on the top left.
- Today's Activity - this is a full list of the day's Approved Spaces reservations in chronological order shown with the green bar.
- News Feed - this is an auto-updated feed that will show all activity from Spaces with a green bar next to them. For example, a room request.
- From Evanced - this box will have information from Evanced. For example, version history notes after an update or quick links to training materials.
- Statistics - this area will show at a glance the number of Pending Spaces Requests, Pending Organizations (if turned on), Reservations today, Requests This Week with the green bar.
Spaces main menu:
- Reserve Space - Reserve a space for a patron
- Reservation List - Pending reservations (waiting for approval or denial), Active reservations already approved
- Find Organizer - Pending patron/organization relationships, pending organizations, find organization, find patron
- Run Report - Pre-built reports, create custom reports
- Settings - security access for Spaces
- Applicable To: Admin Users
- Attachments: No
- Summary: An overview of the staff-side view in Spaces.
|Posted - Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM. This article has been viewed 4135 times.
|Online URL: http://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=542
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)