Patron Calendar in SignUp
The SignUp calendar can be viewed from both the staff and patron sides. This article will discuss the patron side of the calendar.
The patron view of the events calendar contains the following components.
- Header - Click here to learn how to install a customer header for your calendar
- Option Menu - Choose from Month, Week, or List views
- Search Filter - Patrons can filter events by event type, age groups, location, options, keyword
- Event Display - Patrons can see event name and start time. Icon for registration or payment due
- Event Click - Clicking on the event gives patrons event description of the event, date, time, location, spots available, and additional dates if it is a recurring series.
The Month view displays the events in a monthly calendar. The Week view displays the current calendar week's events. The List view lists the events either by date or title.
Once a patron has clicked on View More in an event they have a variety of choices.
- Register - If registration is enabled for the event, the patron will complete the registration form
- Event Details - Displays additional information if present
- Print - Opens the web browser default printer
- Add to Calendar- allows patrons to add to a personal calendar
- Subscribe - Allows patrons to subscribe to an event type so they can be notified of similar events. Notifications are sent out 2 weeks ahead of the event's date or the date that the event's registration opens (if applicable)
- Share - Allows the patron to share the event on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ or email
- Applicable To: Patrons
- Attachments: No
- Summary: An overview of the patron side of the SignUp calendar.
|Posted - Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:37 PM. This article has been viewed 23889 times.
|Online URL: http://kb.demcosoftware.com/article.php?id=465
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)